HOW to DESIGN, BUILD and TEST SMALL LIQUID-FUEL ROCKET ENGINES
ROCKETLAB / CHINA LAKE, CALIF.
- Reprinted with permission.
- ROCKETLAB cannot assume responsibility, in any manner
whatsoever, for the use readers make of the information presented
herein or the device resulting therefrom.
- MIT, LCS, and the volunteers who have made this information
available on the W3 likewise disclaim all responibility for whatever
use readers make of this information. This document is provided on a
strictly informational basis.
- You can now download this entire book as a tarball. This can be decompressed with
gzip and tar or with WinZIP. The tarred file
contains the exact same html and gif files that you see here. It's 288k.
Copyright 1967 by Leroy J. Krzycki
Printed in the United States of America
First Printing: March 1967
Second Printing: March 1971
First WWW Edition: June 1996
- Propellant Choice and Properties
- Design Equations
- Combustion Chamber
- Chamber Wall Thickness
- Engine Cooling
- Heat Transfer
- Example Design Calculation
- Testing Equipment
- Feed System
- Feed System Components
- Test Stand
- Engine Check-Out and Calibration
- Ignition and Operation
- The Law
- List of Suppliers
- Conversion Factors
- Additions and Corrections
- Other Notes